24th May 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?

I m completed my msc in environmental science from rtm nagpur university I want to ask is there any job in government sector for me or in which sector I apply for government job? What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates? I just need to know and apply for the jobs as soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  2. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?
  4. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  5. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  6. What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?
  7. What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?
  8. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  9. Prospects of the subject of M.A Geography?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  13. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  14. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  15. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  16. How good are the placements after completing Aeronautical Course?
  17. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  18. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
7th June 2015, 09:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?

There are wide range of opportunities available for M.Sc Environmental Science graduates in government sector.

They can work as :

* Scientific Assistant in Pollution Control Board.

* Environmental Consultant in State and Central governments.

* Environmental Biologists.

* Environmental Modelers.

* Environmental Engineers and Journalists.

* Research Assistant.

* Research fellow.

They can also apply for the exams conducted by government of India like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Intelligence Bureau.

* Indian Forest Services.

* Bank exams.

The candidate should wait for the notification to be released by the concerned department.
First, the aspirant should then fill the application form which will be available in the respective department's website.

Then the candidate should sent the application form along with attested photocopies of documents and passport size photo. The application form should sent to the concerned address through online/ offline mode.
13th June 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?

Is it best or not i should complete my b.sc biotechnology and i think that the m.sc environmental science is best degree for government jobs
1st August 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

After obtaining MSc Degree from GOU ,will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer at Nagaland University?
10th November 2021, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

govt exams in the field of environmental studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?