27th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?

Sir
I am a girl and i am doing M.Sc in environmental science 3rd semester.I want to know what kind of government jobs i can get in this field. Kindly pease suggest some names and e-mail id of such institutions and industries where i can apply.Please look into the matter and give the answer in my mail. My mail-id is [email protected].
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
  2. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course? -- [New]
  3. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  4. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  5. Is there any job in government sector for M.Sc Environmental Science holder?
  6. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  7. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  8. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  9. What type of government or non government job is available after studying MSc in Environmental Science and Remote Sensing?
  10. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  11. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  14. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  15. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  16. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  17. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  18. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
1st December 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?

Sir
i am doing M.Sc in environmental science .I want to know what kind of government jobs i can get in this field. Kindly pease suggest some names and e-mail id of such institutions and industries where i can apply.Please look into the matter and give the answer in my mail. My mail-id is [email protected].
Thank You.
21st December 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?

ir
i am finished M.Sc,M. Phil. in environmental science .I want to know what kind of government jobs i can get in this field. Kindly pease suggest some names and e-mail id of such institutions where i can apply.Please look into the matter and give the answer in my mail. My mail-id is([email protected])
Thank You.
22nd December 2011, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my M.Sc Environmental management, After completing this can i apply for a job or is it better to try for a phd,please do suggest me,,,,my mail id [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I have completed M.Sc. environmental sciences from Mumbai University with first class.. I am searching for job related to Environment field. plz guide me regarding this...
8th February 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I have completed M.Sc. environmental sciences from gurukul kangri University with first class.. I am searching for job related to Environment field. plz guide me regarding this...
2nd March 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my M.Sc. from Environmental Science. Please tell me about Government jobs related my subject on my mail add. that is [email protected].
23rd January 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I doing M.Sc.in Environmental sience . I am in IInd sem. I in warry to my future , how can i get a government job just finishing M.Sc.Env. sir my email id is [email protected] .So kindly help me.
5th March 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, now iam studing Bsc environmental science.. i want to know the scope of environmental science. what kind of job oppurtinities can i get after completion of msc . and im also confused that what to choose - bsc environmental science or bsc in physics?? please help me.. my email adress is [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am a girl and i am doing M.Sc in environmental science 3rd semester.I want to know what kind of government jobs i can get in this field. Kindly pease suggest some names and e-mail id of such institutions and industries where i can apply.Please look into the matter and give the answer in my mail. My mail-id is [email protected].
13th December 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

my email [email protected] send me what can i do iam completed msc environmental science
6th February 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am a girl and am doing M.Sc in environmental science 2rd semester. i want to know what kind of government job i can get in this field. kindly pease suggest some name and e-mail such industries where i can apply.please look into matter and give the answer in my mail.My mail-d is [email protected]
16th September 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I have compleated M.Sc. in Environmental sciences with first class and now working in a private company as an EHS officer. For which government job can i apply? Plz suggest me some government jobs related to environmental sciences. my e.mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?