17th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

When Coal India Limited invites application form for the post Personnel HR and Marketing?

Hello sir, I am MBA in Marketing holder and want to get job in Coal India Limited for the post Personnel HR and Marketing. When Coal India Ltd invites application form for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing? Any book to study for clearing Coal Sales and Marketing?
  2. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing
  3. Management Trainee Sales and Marketing papers of Coal India Limited
  4. Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited for Sales and Marketing positions?
  5. Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited in Personnel HR?
  6. How to prepare for Coal India Limited HD/Personnel Exam test? What is the syllabus?
  7. Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?
  8. Which post is given by Coal India Limited to students of Mining Engineering?
  9. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Management Trainee(Marketing)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  11. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  12. Which are the PSU companies having no CGPA criteria?
  13. How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited?
  14. How to prepare for HR exam in Coal India Limited?
  15. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  16. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  17. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  18. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Accountant?
24th February 2017, 01:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When Coal India Limited invites application form for the post Personnel HR and Marketing?

You have completed your MBA degree in Marketing holder and want to do job in Coal India Limited. You will be surprised to know that Coal India has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Sales Marketing. Following are the details for this post:

>>Post Name: Sales Marketing

>>Educational qualification: Student must possess MBA degree or PG Diploma degree with specialization in Marketing with minimum 60% marks.

>>Age Limit: 30 Years. Relaxation in age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**Last date for filling the online application: 24th February 2017.

**In my opinion you have to fill the online application as soon as possible. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of this recruitment in below attachment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?