17th November 2016, 11:23 PM

When is the exam of SBI Bank for Clerk post? How can I crack the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to know when is the exam of SBI Bank for Clerk post? Please tell me how can I crack the exam I really want to get the job in SBI. Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the exam of SBI Bank for Clerk post? How can I crack the exam?

State Bank of India has already issued official notification for the post of Clerical cadre 4 months ago and the overall recruitment has been done. But we may expect the same SBI clerk recruitment for 2016-17 in upcoming year. We may expect this SBI Clerk recruitment notification in the month of April 2017.

In order to crack SBI Clerk post, you are first required to get the syllabus of this SBI Clerk recruitment. And besides this, getting the knowledge of SBI Clerk exam pattern is very useful. I am providing you the best and recommended books that are required to prepare for SBI Clerk recruitment examination.

>> SBI Associates and Bank Clerk Examination by Disha Experts

>> Objective General English by Arihant

>> Lucent's General Knowledge

>> A Modern approach to Verbal and Non verbal reasoning

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?