7th July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment exam will be release? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment. Can you please tell me when the notification for its exam release? What is the eligibility criteria? Kindly tell me also the procedure for applying. Thank you.

26th March 2016, 07:24 PM
userdefined

Default Re: When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment exam will be release? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

RRB will notify whenever there is any recruitment opens for the posts in Loco Pilot. Eligibility criteria will be the Engineering degree or at least Diploma in Engineering.

Syllabus:
Basic Science topics in school which includes Physics, Chemistry and Biology. General Knowledge will be the next area you need to concentrate.
Aptitude and other non verbal reasoning will be mostly asked in RRB.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?