10th May 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?

Sir can you plz tell me about the salary paid to the indian navy office and can u tell me which is best navy,army or air force and why? And their benefit sir please tell as I want to join indian navy and it is neccassary for me to know

26th March 2016, 08:31 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?

If you are really interested in Defence then it should be a passion for job and not for money. Working in Defence is not something related to pay it is about serving to the nation.
Our country spends huge money for the Defence and you will not see any return from that investment. In spite they spend this to protect from others so if you want to know the pay scale you can check for the notification where you can get the pay scale for each post.
It is way better that other government profession but only thing is that the discipline and the physical stress you get is much more than other profession. It is always better to choose private if you are concerned about Salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?