3rd June 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?

Sir,
I need to know that when Southern Railway Junior Engineer recruitment will release? I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and want to apply for Junior Engineer post in Southern Railway. Please tell me when notification will release?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  2. When the notification for Indian Railway TC and Junior Clerk posts will be released?
  3. Syllabus and last 10 years southern railway examination question papers
  4. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer
  5. What are the jobs preferred after completing ITI electronics in Indian Air Force?
  6. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?
  7. Previous years sample question papers for Junior electrical post in Southern Railway
  8. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer in Railway Bilaspur? Previous years question papers?
  9. What is the syllabus of Railway Junior Engineer Post
  10. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What is the exam date of Railway Recruitment Board for Junior Engineer
  12. Will I get a job after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. RRB Southern railway ASM post model exam papers?
  14. How can I download the hakkticket for BDL Junior manager(Computer) post?
  15. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  16. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  17. What is the syllabus for railway junior engineer(Telecom)
  18. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
31st December 2015, 08:38 AM
userdefined

Default Re: When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?

Frequently have a check with RRB's for the recruitment related notifications.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.
If you are an Diploma/ Engineering student, you can apply for JE/ SSE posts in Railways.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.

Recent News:
RRB non technical recruitment notification 03/2015 is to fill 18252 Guard, Station Master, Clerk, Assistant, Apprentice Jobs
9th October 2017, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?

Person who have completed diploma 3yrs engineering 3 years are eligible for SSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?