3rd September 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?

Dear sir,what is the syllabus for the post of junior engineer mechanical in railway ?please tell me about its preperation as soon as possible . My e-mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Railway Junior Engineer Post
  2. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer in Railway Bilaspur? Previous years question papers?
  3. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a mechanical engineer
  4. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer
  5. What is the syllabus for railway junior engineer(Telecom)
  6. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
  7. Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  8. Syllabus and last 10 years southern railway examination question papers
  9. Best books to prepare for the post of Junior mechanical engineer?
  10. Syllabus and Previous 10 year Question Papers for RRB Junior Engineer Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Model question papers and syllabus of Junior Engineer Mechanical exam?
  12. Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  13. Model question papers and syllabus of Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam
  14. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  15. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Information about the post of Junior Engineer in Signal Department? What is the syllabus?
  17. Syllabus of Junior Engineering of Railway?
  18. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?

26th January 2013, 02:44 AM
Tarunj94

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?

Hello friends

syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway:

Mechanical Engineering – Strength of materials, Fluid mechanics, CADD CAM, CIM, Measurements, Robotics, Mechanics of machines, Manufacturing process, Thermodynamics, Materials, Automobiles.

for more info :-http://www.serviceexams.co.in/railway_exam/

Thank you

28th January 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?

is it neccessary the university reconised by AICTE?

25th August 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

detail about je exam

5th March 2014, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

2 and 2yr diploma students r fill the JE railway posr...plzzz me [email protected]

22nd October 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how can i get J.E mechanical question papers of last 5 years.plz send it to my email id:[email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?