3rd February 2016, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether B.Tech graduates are eligible for Intelligence Bureau jobs or not?

Sir,

I am b.tech (cse.) final year. My b.tech will be finished by this may. I want to know if i am eligible for applying for Intelligence Bureau jobs or not? Please reply with a quick answer.

3rd February 2016, 07:18 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether B.Tech graduates are eligible for Intelligence Bureau jobs or not?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IB ACIO examination conducted by MHA for recruitment of candidates.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidates age must be less than 27 years and relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.

So, you can appear for examination in 2016. The application form for examination will be released in month of October. For more information about examination visit at http://www.mha.nic.in.
3rd February 2016, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Tech graduates are eligible for Intelligence Bureau jobs or not?

Intelligence Bureau ACIO assistant grade job requires graduation in any discipline which you have in the form of B.Tech degree. Therefore, you are surely eligible for this exam without any doubt.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview conducted by MHA ( Ministry of Home Affairs).
3rd February 2016, 08:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Intelligence Bureau conducts Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) exam every year. Following are the eligibility for this exam:

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation or equivalent from a recognized university. Student should have knowledge of computers. Final year students are also eligible to apply subjected to condition that the final semester result must be out on or before the closing date of application form.

Age Limit: 18-27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam which consists of two paper s followed by interview.

**The last date for filling the online application is normally in the month of August. So if your eight semester result declares before the month of August, then only you are eligible for the exam this year.
3rd February 2016, 10:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am b.tech (cse.) final year. My b.tech will be finished by this may. I want to know if i am eligible for applying for Intelligence Bureau jobs or not? Please reply with a quick answer.
After completion of B.Tech degree in CSE, you are eligible for Intelligence Bureau jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Intelligence Bureau exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for IB exam:

Paper I :- Paper I is consist of Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language and Reasoning.

Paper II is the descriptive paper which will test your English Language.

http://mha.nic.in/
3rd February 2016, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Intelligence Bureau recruitment examinations being a final year B.Tech Graduate. The minimum basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are going to complete Graduation in May this year, I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. But make sure you submit the required documents when you will be called for Interview. Even though you are doing final year now, you may complete the same with in 2 months from now. And Intelligence Bureau recruitment whole selection process takes minimum 5 or 6 months, so meanwhile you may complete it by that time. So I can say that, Candidates who are pursuing their final year B.Tech or final year Graduation are certainly eligible for Intelligence Bureau Jobs.
3rd February 2016, 11:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech candidates can apply for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central intelligence officer exam.

It is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs.

Age limit is 18-30 years.

Minimum academic qualification is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You can also apply for IB Security assistant exam.
16th August 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED MY GRADUATION IN JULY 2017. WHEN I FILL MY REGISTRATION FORM FOR IB ACIO THE WEBSITE CHANGES THE STATUS OF PASSED TO APPEARING BY ITSELF.WHEN I FILL 2017 IT AUTOMATICALLY CHANGES THE PASSED STATUS OF GRADUATION TO APPEARING. WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE GIVE A FAST REPLY
15th November 2020, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS A CHANCE TO GET A JOB IN INTELLIGENCE BUREAU AFTER B.TECH
19th December 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing agricultural engineering final year , can I eligible to apply IB grade II officer posts 2021 ? reply me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?