19th June 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion will held in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment? Tips for preparation?

I have applied for IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Tips to crack IPPB Assistant General Manager Interview
  2. Can I apply in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment with 15 years of Finance experience?
  3. Selection procedure in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment?
  4. Eligibility to apply in IPPB Assistant General Manager 2018 recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment 2018?
  6. Job profile & duty hours allotted to Assistant General Managers in IPPB?
  7. Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?
  8. Whether Group Discussion is held in BARC Stipendiary Trainees recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?
  9. Pay Scale of Assistant General Managers in IPPB?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and method of preparation for SEBI Assistant Manager exam?
  11. Is there Group Discussion round available in SSC CGL TIER-II recruitment? Tips to prepare for Personal Interview?
  12. Syllabus, reference books for preparation and date of written exam conducted by West Bengal Power Development Limited for Assistant Manager(Mechanical) post?
  13. Whether Group Discussion is conducted in MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment? Tips for preparation?
  14. Is experience required to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant General Manager recruitment? Pay scale of Assistant General Manager?
  15. Whether Group Discussion will schedule in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply for a government job after completing diploma?
  17. Detailed information about IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment? Job profile of Assistant Manager under IBPS RRB VII?
  18. How can I prepare for DMRC Assistant Manager exam? Last 10 years question papers with solutions for Assistant Manager Post in DMRC
27th June 2018, 07:05 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion will held in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment? Tips for preparation?

Selection procedure of AGM in IPPB recruitment 2018 : Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of interview process however bank reserves the right to conduct assessment or Group Discussion or Online test or all stages in addition to interview process so candidates must be ready for every process conducted by the board to recruit candidates and merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview or Group Discussion or Online test.

IPPB reserves the right to call the requisite number of candidates for the assessment/interview/GD/Online test after preliminary screening/short listing with reference to candidates, qualification, experience, profile, and job requirements etc.

Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of selection and list of finally selected candidates for the job will be uploaded to the official website of IPPB so candidates must be updated with the official website regularly.

Now you have a doubt regarding Group Discussion in this recruitment so as per official recruitment notification there is nothing confirm about GD in this selection process but GD is an option made by the commission which may be or may not be conducted while selection of the candidate so you have to take a decision that be ready for GD because possibly the board will conduct GD because this is the post of AGM of Scale IV and V so GD may be made mandatory if board think it required.

Also be prepared for other stages such as online test, interview process etc. because if you have good knowledge of every requirement then you can be selected for the job and this is purely a job which will make your career grow faster so prepare yourself for everything and do not think what would come and what not and make yourself ready for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?