28th October 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for IOCL Technical Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for Technical Trade Apprentice post of IOCL recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in IOCL. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

2nd November 2018, 03:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for IOCL Technical Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Requirements to apply for IOCL Technical Trade Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed 10th standard with ITI in relevant trade from a recognised institute.

--> You should be in the age range of 18 to 24 years as on 31.10.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
2nd November 2018, 07:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for IOCL Technical Trade Apprentice recruitment?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the requirements to apply for IOCL Technical Trade Apprentice recruitment. So, in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same. So, download the file and go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IOCL Technical Trade Apprentice recruitment.pdf(380.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?