22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering part time B.Tech in production and mechanical engineering

I am finishing my diploma in mechanical engineering. I have to do a B.Tech (production or mechanical engineering) part time course in Chennai. List of colleges offering part time course in Chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  2. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  4. List of part time colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi
  5. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  6. List of colleges offering part time Diploma in Film Production course in Mumbai?
  7. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Mechanical? I have completed B.Tech
  9. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  10. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Which colleges are offering part time B.E? I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Colleges offering part time B.E for those who have done diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  15. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  16. List of AICTE approved universities/colleges offering part time B.Tech courses?
  17. List of part time BTech colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  18. Part time Diploma colleges list in Hyderabad?
23rd July 2017, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time B.Tech in production and mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am finishing my diploma in mechanical engineering. I have to do a B.Tech (production or mechanical engineering) part time course in Chennai. List of colleges offering part time course in Chennai.

List of colleges offering part time BE or BTech in Production or Mechanical Engineering is given below;

Anna University - Official Website

Government Engineering College, Thrissur - Official Website

Vels University - Official Website

Delhi Technological University - Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi - 110042

SRM University - Official Website

College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram - Official Website

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology - Official Website

Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute - Official Website
23rd July 2017, 09:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time B.Tech in production and mechanical engineering

The link below has the whole lists and details of colleges offering part time Engineering course along with the course fees.
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology, coimbatore
J.J. College of Engineering and Technology, Trichy
Loyola Academy college, chennai
Amritha School of Engineering, coimbatore
http://www.velsuniv.ac.in/part-time-courses-offered.asp
23rd July 2017, 11:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Below I have listed some name of colleges for correspondence B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:
>Bangalore University
Address: Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2321 3023
>Maharshi Dayanand University
Address: Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 01262 393 596
>Annamalai University
Address: Sadagopan Nagar, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282
>Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717
>University of Kerala
Address: Senate House Campus, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
Phone: 0471 230 5994
24th July 2017, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
List of colleges offering part time B.Tech in production and mechanical engineering:-

Vels University
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.velsuniv.ac.in

Murugappa Polytechnic
Ph. No: 044 2638 5713
Address: Sathyamurthy Nagar, avadi, Chennai-600062

Central Polytechnic Chennai
http://www.tndte.com

Bharath Polytechnic Agram
http://www.bharath.ac.in

Ramakrishna Mission Polytechnic College
Ph. No: 044 2499 0264
Address: No.66, P.S.Sivaswamy Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600004
http://www.rkmshome.org/Ramakrishna_...c_College.html
24th July 2017, 09:47 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
As you have done diploma then you are eligible to apply for the B.tech course through lateral entry scheme though this scheme candidate degree in reduced from 4 years to three years that means candidate have no need to do first year. In lateral entry candidate can continue study directly from second year.

:-> As you want to do B.TECH from distance education then here below is the list of collages which provides distance education facility for the students:-

1). International institute of management and engineering.
{Mira road (Mumbai)}.

2). Institute of engineering and management studies.
{Bhuvneshwar}.

3). School of distance education Andhra pradesh.
{Vaishakapatnum}.

4). Karnatka state open university.
{Lucknow}.

5). Shivani collage of IT and management.
{Dilsukh nagar(Hydrabad)}.

So these are some good collage which offers distance education courses you can ago for these collages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?