22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges offers graduate course of one year in Kolkata?

I have passed 12th from Bengali medium and last three years. I am not going to college. I want to complete graduate course in one year. So, please tell me which college I can get correspondence course from Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MFA(Graphics) in Kolkata
  2. Good colleges in Kolkata offering December Intake?
  3. Which post graduate course i can pursue after B.Sc. (Physiology) in Kolkata?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence in Kolkata?
  5. A Commerce student can get admission in Nutritional Science and Diets? In which university can I get admission?
  6. List colleges in Kolkata offering Home Science honours course admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for B.Ed in Kolkata college after graduating in commerce with 48%
  8. Which college in Kolkata offer 3 years LLB course?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata for ITI Fitter?
  10. Whether NIIT offers Hibernate Training in Kolkata? List of institutes which offer Hibernate Training in Kolkata?
  11. List some private engineering colleges in Kolkata?
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?
  13. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  14. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  15. List of coaching classes for preparation of SSC Combined Graduate Level exam in Kolkata -- [New]
  16. Which medical college in West Bengal can I get after scoring 199 rank in West Bengal
  17. Which are the colleges which offers Automobile Designing course and what is their admission criteria?
  18. Best colleges for doing Urdu medium B.Ed

23rd July 2017, 12:32 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges offers graduate course of one year in Kolkata?

It's not possible to complete a graduation course in one year.
No any college or university provides this type of course.
The duration of graduation course is minimum 3 years.
You can apply as a private student in graduation. So, there will be no need to attend regular classes.
You have to go for exams only. For completing graduation you have to give minimum 3 years.
No any university provides 1 year of graduation course.

24th July 2017, 12:37 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to pursue bachelor's degree course in just one year and neither any institute which offer any such course is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission).Any course pursued from a college which is not recognized by UGC is useless and is invalid.
So, you are advised to pursue the aforesaid course in its general duration from a recognized university.

24th July 2017, 02:02 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is no such college which provides graduation degree in one year under any circumstances, therefore I am sorry to say that you cannot complete your graduation in a year and will have to complete it in a year.

However, you can get admission in Diploma course which is of one year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?