5th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS or BAMS after scoring 144 marks in ASSO CET exam

I got 144 mark in ASSO-CET exam pleas tell me can I get admission in MBBS Or BAMS

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  2. Admission in BAMS after scoring 72 marks in ASSO CET? In which college can I get admission?
  3. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? List of first selection list of BAMS of AMUPMDC?
  4. Should I get admission for MBBS after scoring 156 marks in ASSO CET?
  5. Admission in BAMS after scoring 97 marks in ASSO CET? When is the first selection list?
  6. Can we get admission for MBBS after scoring 92 marks in ASSO CET?
  7. Will I get admission for MBBS or BAMS after getting 71 marks in ASSO CET?
  8. Will I get admission for MBBS after scoring 135 marks in ASSO CET?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  10. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  11. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in MIMER college for MBBS with 164 marks in ASSO CET?
  13. ASSO CET cutoff of last year for MBBS and BDS?
  14. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  15. Admission in BAMS after scoring 87 marks in ASSOCET? In which college could I get? Cutoff list of that college?
  16. What is the cutoff for MBBS/BDS? How to get admission through ASSO CET -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  18. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
12th September 2016, 09:29 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS or BAMS after scoring 144 marks in ASSO CET exam

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is five and half years.

B.A.M.S. or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic courses. The duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course is five years.

As per my knowledge, yes you can get admission in MBBS or BAMS after scoring 144 marks in ASSO CET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?