8th June 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission in any of the 7 colleges of ASSOCET is possible with 144 marks?

Dear Sir,
I have received 144 marks in Assocet exam. Will I be able to get admission to any of the seven colleges ? Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get form for ASSOCET? On whose name to dram DD?
  2. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  3. Which AMUPMDC colleges can i get after scoring 97 marks in ASSOCET?
  4. Dates of availability of form and entrance exam of ASSOCET?
  5. Can I appear in medical colleges after scoring 108 marks in PMT and 11 marks in ASSOCET
  6. Can I get admission in DAIICT after scoring 144 main marks in JEE?
  7. Cutoff of various colleges under ASSO CET? Admission in PDMC medical college Amrawati after scoring 157 marks?
  8. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get a government college after scoring 144 marks in MHT CET?
  10. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in AMUPMDC college after scoring 97 marks in ASSOCET?
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai Engineering Colleges after scoring 234 in PCM and 144 in HSC in Maths in 10th? Do I need a domicile certificate?
  13. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  14. Can I get admission in MBBS or BAMS after scoring 144 marks in ASSO CET exam
  15. Where will I get ASSOCET entrance exam forms?
  16. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 144 marks in JEE?
  17. Date of issue of results of ASSOCET? What is the cutoff marks?
  18. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
13th August 2015, 02:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in any of the 7 colleges of ASSOCET is possible with 144 marks?

The admission in any college is subject to the cutoff marks.
And no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?