8th April 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

11th April 2019, 09:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Admission Criteria for studying BE(Architecture Engineering) in the Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology is:-

==> Candidate must have completed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 55% marks aggregate.

==> Candidates need to qualify the Entrance Exam (JEE/NATA) to get admission in this course.

==> Candidates who have done diploma in Architecture Engineering after 10th, can get admission directly.

I am giving you the website for your reference, it is www.svitvasad.ac.in/
11th April 2019, 09:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

As per the information available, you must have a valid GUJCET score card is eligible to apply in the B.E. program.

:-You must have minimum 50% marks in your 10+2 with Physics and mathematics as compulsary subjects.

:-The allocation of the seats will be completely based on distribution of seats at the time of counselling .

You can visit the website http://www.spce.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?