8th April 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BE(Architecture Engineering) course which is available in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

11th April 2019, 08:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

The fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in the Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology are around Rs.2.60 Lakhs.

The course structure of BE(Architecture Engineering) includes fundamentals of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in addition to various computer aided soft wares. The main focus of this course is to enhance student's skills of designing, understanding building norms and construction material.

The course method involves theoretical and on field methods. Students attend lectures, as well as taken for market surveys, industrial visits for practical knowledge of the field.Seminars, workshops and internships are also a part of BE(Architecture Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?