8th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Architecture Engineering) from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

11th April 2019, 07:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

The Entrance exam for BE(Architecture Engineering) in the Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology is JEE(Joint Entrance Exam).

Another Entrance exam for architecture courses conducted by some colleges is NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
11th April 2019, 08:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

The entrance examination available to pursue BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology is GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test). However, the application for the entrance examination has been closed now.

You must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Board to be eligible to give the entrance examination.

You can visit the website http://www.spce.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?