8th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BE(Architecture Engineering) from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

11th April 2019, 07:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

Seat availability for BE(Architecture Engineering) in the Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology is 120 seats intake.
11th April 2019, 08:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Architecture Engineering) seats are available in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology?

The total number of seats available for BE(Architecture Engineering) in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology is 60.

You can apply for the admission through Gujarat common entrance test with is to conducted on 23, April 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.spce.ac.in/UG.php for more information.
14th April 2019, 05:48 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Hello Friend, Total 60 seats are available for Bachelor in Engineering(AE) degree course in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University

Visit on website www.spce.ae.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?