31st July 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BA(Hotel Management) in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BA(Hotel Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

3rd August 2019, 07:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Hotel Management) in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation offering BA in Hotel Management course, Duration of this program is 4 years in full-time mode. Application for this program can be made offline in person at the Institute. In order to apply for BA in Hotel Management course, you should visit at Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation and submit an application form along will all required document.

Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation
B-36,37, 2nd Floor Above Cafe Coffee Day,
Near Lancer Convent School Rohini Sect, Delhi, 110085
Tel: 09266601544
4th August 2019, 02:19 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BA(Hotel Management) in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

The admission to the BA(Hotel Management) in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation is on the basis of NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) JEE Entrance Exam.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for BA(Hotel Management) in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?