3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am interested to join Hotel Sector. So, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management. I want to join Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  2. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  3. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  4. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  6. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  7. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  8. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  9. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  11. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  12. Job opportunities through Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management course?
  13. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  14. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  15. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  16. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  18. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
15th November 2018, 11:29 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: B-36,37, 2nd Floor Above Cafe Coffee Day, Near Lancer Convent School Rohini Sect, Delhi, 110085
Phone: 092666 01544
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?