3rd June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation for studying Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  2. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  3. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  4. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  5. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  7. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  8. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  13. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  14. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  15. Job opportunities through Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management course?
  16. Expected earning after pursuing Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management course?
  17. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  18. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
2nd March 2023, 12:13 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?

The admission procedure for the Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management course at Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation may vary depending on the institute's specific requirements. However, here are some general steps that you may need to follow:
  • Visit the institute's official website and look for information on the Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management course.
  • Check the eligibility criteria for the course. Typically, you would need to have completed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
  • Submit an online application form or a hard copy of the form at the institute's admission office.
  • Pay the application fee, which may vary depending on the institute's policy.
  • After the submission of the application form, you may need to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the institute or a personal interview.
  • Once you have cleared the entrance exam or interview, the institute will offer you admission into the course.
  • Pay the course fees as per the institute's policy.

It is always recommended to check the institute's official website for detailed information on the admission procedure and eligibility criteria before applying.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?