27th February 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BArch in Goa College of Architecture? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested in studying this course in this college. Thank you!

27th February 2021, 11:25 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture

Admission criteria to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through NATA score.

Applicant must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50%.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.gcarch.goa.gov.in/index.html
28th February 2021, 10:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria for admission to the First Year of Bachelor of Architecture degree course in Goa College of Architecture is a Class 12th in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects (or any other equivalent degree course) with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates) from a recognized board of education.

Further, you are required to appearing in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) as well, as the merit list for admissions is prepared on the the basis of marks in Class 12th as well as NATA score.

For more details regarding Goa College of Architecture admissions, you can refer to the official website of the same institute i.e; www.gcarch.goa.gov.in.
28th February 2021, 12:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Admission criteria to study BArch in Goa College of Architecture is that the candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board. The candidate should be above 17 years.

The candidate will have to clear the entrance test which is conducted by the university itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?