5th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  2. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  6. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  7. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  8. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  10. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  11. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  12. What is the scope doing of Master's in Travel and Tourism Management?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  15. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  16. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  18. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
13th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Any students, who have completed successfully 10+2 level education from any Government Recognized Board of India, are eligible to study BSc Hospitality and Tourism Studies in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane. Students have to contact the SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane for the admission. Students are admitted to the BSc Hospitality and Tourism Studies in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?