21st August 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

24th August 2019, 10:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

In order to get admission in BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have to score at least 50% in your 12th class. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?