25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences for the course of BVSc(Animal Production & Management). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  2. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  3. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  5. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  6. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  7. List of colleges offering BFSc in Kolkata
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  10. Best veterinary colleges from private sector?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  14. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  15. Information about Post graduate Diploma in Translation?
  16. What is meant by lateral entry programme in post graduate courses?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  18. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
27th April 2023, 03:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET to take admission in this institute to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management).

The admission procedure to study BVSc (Animal Production & Management)is candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with PCMB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?