13th December 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in KWASU in Aeronautical engineering is possible?

My child wants to study aeronautical engineering, but Jamb has no combinations for that course, so he choose Geology so can KWASU admit him for aeronautic without UTME?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  4. How to become an Aeronautical engineering after 10th? Admission procedure, duration and salary?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  6. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  7. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in aeronautical engineering course?
  13. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  14. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  15. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  18. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College?
14th December 2017, 08:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in KWASU in Aeronautical engineering is possible?

In order to study Aeronautical Engineering from a respective University, candidates must have completed their class 12th in Science with PCM as a subject combination, which is the basic requirement of the course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject combination from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Tech/B.E degree course in Aeronautical Engineering.
15th December 2017, 08:36 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, admission in Kwara State University (KWASU) in Aeronautical Engineering is possible for those students who qualify UTME and meet all necessary requirements.
Candidates those who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination from science discipline and have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and have studied English as one of compulsory subject from any recognized board/school, are eligible for admission in KWASU for Aeronautical Engineering course.
21st February 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Please you guys should help me.i want to study aeronautic engineering,and i put kwara state as my 1st choice,but,when i was registering jamb,something came up they were uploading my information in the system they told me that i should change the corse, bcos aeronautic engineering wasn't there and i changed it to civil.and right now am confused on what to do.
25th July 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

The school fees and time duration in kwasu
27th July 2020, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to use jupeb to enter into Kwasu, aeronautical engineering
13th August 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH IS THE SCHOOL FEES OF KWASU
28th November 2020, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Please I just wrote waec, and I have c6 in mathematics, physics and English but I have b3 in chemistry and geography, can I use the result to enter kwasu
9th January 2021, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

SCHOOL FEES IS HOW MUCH AS A NEW STUDENT TO STUDY AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING?
21st February 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I just wrote waec but I had d7 in chemistry would kwasu accept this ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?