24th July 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi for ME(Aeronautical Engineering)? I want to secure admission for ME with this specialization in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi.

Related Questions:
  1. How many ME(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  2. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  3. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  4. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College?
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get any good Anna University after scoring 27 marks in TANCET?
  8. List of the colleges which are best for me after scoring 14600 in GATE?
  9. How to take admission for computer science?
  10. Which are the good colleges offering robotics in India? How to take admission in it?
  11. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many courses are there in Aeronautical Stream after passing 12th?
  13. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  14. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  15. Entrance exam to study BE after Diploma Engineering? Chances to get admission in Military Engineering college?
  16. What is the fee structure for M.E Structural Engineering offered by Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
29th July 2018, 07:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

You will have to sit in the "GATE ". admission in ME(Aeronautical Engineering) will be done on the basis of merit secured on GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?