7th September 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in the LDRP Institute of Technology and Research for BE(Automobile Engineering). Can I know how I can get admission into this course in this particular institute?

9th September 2020, 09:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research?

Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research can be seen below.

Admission to B.E program requires candidates to have passed 10+2 with PCM and also qualify either GUJCET/JEE Main.

1.Visit the official website of JEE Main and click on “Fill Online Application Form”.

2.Register by giving your personal details, to generate a user id and password.

3.The application number will be generated after submitting the details for registration.

4.The form requires personal details, address, and mobile number.

5.Submit the application form by logging in with the same user id and password that you had set.
10th September 2020, 07:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LDRP Institute of Technology and Research?

The admission procedure to study BE in Automobile Engineering at LDRP Institute of Technology and Research is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test)/JEE Main.

Interested candidate can apply through GUJCET website https://gujcet.gseb.org/. First of all register yourself on this website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ldrp.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?