2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in Annamalai University? Is it a distance university?

Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure in Annamalai University for B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) course. And I want to get an information that is this Annamalai University is a distance university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Distance B.A.(History) in Annamalai University?
  2. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  3. Can I study M.Com along with LLB in Annamalai University being a B.Com graduate?
  4. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any problem in pursuing distance M.Com from Annamalai University?
  6. Does distance MBA of Annamalai University is recognized by MG University, Kerala?
  7. Is extra qualification required to study B.Ed in the same university from where passed M.A.? Procedure to join B.Ed in Annamalai University? Will bank readily approve loan for B.Ed course?
  8. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  9. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  10. Is MSc chemistry distance education conducted by Annamalai University
  11. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  12. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?
  13. Which institute/university is better to study Distance MBA among Amity University, SMU, KSOU, Annamalai University, Symbiosis, TASMAC and NIIT Imperia?
  14. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  15. How to do B.Com distance course in Annamalai University? What is the admission criteria?
  16. When to get application forms for M.Sc Chemistry in Distance Learning of Annamalai or Manomanian Sundaranar University?
  17. Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University?
  18. Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?
4th September 2016, 01:38 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in Annamalai University? Is it a distance university?

Anna malai university offers different courses in both regular and distance mode. You can apply for admission on spot or if you are living in any other place then you can apply through post. You should go to official website of this university for further details.
4th September 2016, 03:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in Annamalai University? Is it a distance university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure in Annamalai University for B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) course. And I want to get an information that is this Annamalai University is a distance university? Please tell me asap.

There are two types of admission to the course is available for the admission in Annamalai University. They are Spot Admission and Admission through post. For spot admission you have to contact the Annamalai University Study Centre. The staff in the study centre will guide you for the admission. They will provide you application forms and prospectus. They will give you the instructions to fill up the application. You can also contact the university through post for the admission. The candidates should have passed 10+2 with science stream are eligible for the course.
Yes, Annamalai University, Directorate of Distance Education is the distance university. The website link is Annamalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?