2nd November 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?

Please help me to know about the admission procedure for B.Sc course in Costume & Fashion Technology stream at Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology. Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  2. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  3. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  4. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  5. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  6. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it? -- [New]
  7. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?
  8. Companies recruiting M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) candidates through Campus Drive in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Salaries offered by them?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  10. Names of the government engineering colleges in Ernakulam?
  11. Which are the good colleges in and around Kerala? I have obtained
  12. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  13. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  14. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  15. Are there any government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  16. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  17. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  18. Is MCA part time course available in Satara(Maharashtra)? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2016, 10:54 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?

Hi,

To study B.sc (Costume & Fashion Technology ) minimum qualification 12 any group should be in recognized university.

* Course duration 3 Years. Fee 1.17 Lakhs.
* Admission not yet stared for the academic year 2017 soon it will be announced.

I will share contact details for admission details you can contact later.

Contact details:

ph : 0495-2761749
E-Mail: [email protected]
4th November 2016, 12:01 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the course at the said University.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th by the candidates.
Candidates need to apply for the course at the University through online or through offline.
4th November 2016, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the admission procedure for B.Sc course in Costume & Fashion Technology stream at Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology. Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

The B.Sc Costume & Fashion Designing course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology. The duration of the course is three years (six semesters). The application can be obtained from the college office or can be downloaded through the website. The rank list will be prepared; the students selected for admission will be put up on the college notice board and in the website of the college. An intimation card will be sent to the applicant for the interview. After the interview one will be admitted to the B.Sc Costume & Fashion Designing course. The Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?