22nd December 2012, 06:49 PM
vijilvvarun

Which are the good colleges in and around Kerala? I have obtained

I obtained a mat score of 650.5.
can u suggest me good colleges in and around kerala for this range of mark????

Related Questions:
  1. How many chances of M.Tech admission are allowed in government colleges of Kerala?
  2. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  3. Details of good colleges in which I can get after obtaining 650.5 composite score
  4. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  6. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  7. Can I get admission in a good college in Kerala or Karnataka?
  8. Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?
  9. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  10. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  11. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  12. What is the eligibility for SI of Police?
  13. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  14. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  15. Are there any VTU colleges in Kerala?
  16. Am I eligible for tancet? my birth place is Kerala, did schooling in Kerala till 10th and did 12th from Tamil nadu
  17. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  18. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2013, 12:32 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which are the good colleges in and around Kerala? I have obtained

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijilvvarun View Post
I obtained a mat score of 650.5.
can u suggest me good colleges in and around kerala for this range of mark????
There are numerous MAT colleges in Kerala.

The list of the mat colleges in Kerala is given below :-

1] Allama Iqbal Institute of Management

2] Bishop Jerome Institution

3] Chinmaya Institute of Technology

4] De Paul Institute of Technology

5] Elijah Institute of Management Studies

6] Farook Institute of Technology

7] Gurudev Institute of Management Studies

8] Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies

9] Institute of Management of Technology

10] KVM College of Engineering & Information Technology

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?