8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?

I would like to know the course fee of M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in National Institute of Fashion Technology. Can anyone tell me the course fee structure? And kindly tell me how many seats are there?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  2. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  4. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  5. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  6. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  7. Can I get a seat in government college after scoring 126 in JEE mains
  8. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  9. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  10. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  11. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  12. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  13. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  15. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get admission in computer science after scoring 89658 in JEE mains
  17. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  18. Fee structure of the following B.Tech colleges and related information?
4th February 2017, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the course fee of M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in National Institute of Fashion Technology. Can anyone tell me the course fee structure? And kindly tell me how many seats are there?

Sorry, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) does not offer the M.Sc (Apparel Technology & Management). The NIFT offers the following courses in Master’s Degree

Master of Design (M.Des)
Master of Fashion Management (M.F.M)
Master of Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech)

The number of seats available in NIFT for M.Des course will be 90, M.F.M course will be 420 and M.F.Tech will be 100. The details about the courses and other details are available in the NIFT website, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?