1st April 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?

Hi
I am asking you small question, my B.Tech will be complete this year. After that I want to join the Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Please let me know the procedure. Please reply to me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Design in India
  2. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  3. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  5. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  6. Total Number of seats available under NITs? Required Rank to get into NITs?
  7. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  8. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  9. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college?
  10. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  11. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  12. Which are the colleges which consider admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT for M.tech ECE if my GATE rank is in 5000-6000 range? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the NIFT ranking system for B.Des?
  15. Which NITs can I expect with AIEEE rank of 21400? Any branch in BITS Pilani with 278 BITS score?
  16. Short time course for Interior Designing? Percentage needed in B.Tech for admission in Interior Design?
  17. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  18. How to do fashion technology in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Is there any chance to study fashion technology in M.Tech?
8th April 2015, 03:06 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?

You can apply for following Master programmes in NIFT after B.Tech :
  • M.Des (Master of Design)
  • M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management)
  • Master of Fashion Technology

Entrance exam :
Based on your selection of course, you have to appear for written entrance exam. Written exam is conducted to check knowledge, skill and aptitude of the candidates.

There is no negative marking in exam and 1 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.

Procedure to apply :
Aspirants can apply online through official website : http://www.nift.ac.in

Payment has to be done through DD in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi or through online payment gateway.

Fee for General category : Rs.1400/- though NIFT payment gateway and 1500/- through DD.

For more details please go through the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT_PROSPECTUS_2015.pdf(4.55 MB, 85 views)
8th April 2015, 02:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?

National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT) offers admission into Fashion designing and Technology courses on the basis of NIFT entrance exam, which is conducted by NIFT. If you can qualify such exam, then you will become eligible to get admission in NIFT. The notification of NIFT entrance exam 2015 has already released and even exam has completed on 22nd February 2015. So, you should wait for the next upcoming notification to apply for NIFT entrance exam. To know about upcoming notification, try to visit its official website regularly.
http://www.nift.ac.in/
9th April 2015, 06:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate are following:-

-The qualification required for bachelor's degree programme is 10+2 level degree from a recognized board and for master's degree programme,it is graduation.

-The maximum age to apply for NIFT exam is 23 years for bachelor degree course.There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.There is no age bar to apply for Master's degree programme.

-NIFT exams are conducted in the formats of General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). The courses offered by the institute on the basis of performance in these tests.

-NIFT Entrance Exam measures candidates abilities from two aspects- One, what the candidate have studied till qualifying level and two, aptitude for completing the courses work in NIFT.

After completing graduation in B.Tech,you can apply for Masters programme in Fashion Technology course from National Institute of Fashion Technology.

The eligibility to apply for the Fashion Technology (M.F.Tech.) course are;

B.F.Tech. from NIFT
B.E / B.Tech from any Institute / University recognized by law in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?