20th August 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English) in Bir Bikram Memorial College, Agartala?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Bir Bikram Memorial College, Agartala for studying BA(Communicative English)? I am interested to study BA(Communicative English) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

26th March 2023, 11:52 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Communicative English) in Bir Bikram Memorial College, Agartala?

The admission procedure for BA(Communicative English) in Bir Bikram Memorial College, Agartala is as follows:

1. Application: The first step is to fill out the application form. The application form can be obtained from the college campus or downloaded from the official website.

2. Eligibility: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.

3. Selection Process: The selection process is based on merit. The merit list is prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

4. Counselling: The selected candidates will be called for counselling. During the counselling process, candidates have to produce the necessary documents such as mark sheets, certificates, and identity proof.

5. Fee Payment: After the counselling process, candidates have to pay the admission fee to confirm their admission.

6. Admission: Once the admission fee is paid, candidates will be admitted to the college.

Note: The admission procedure may vary from year to year. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the college website or contact the college admission office for the latest updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?