20th August 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) in Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha College of Agriculture, Aurangabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) from Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha College of Agriculture, Aurangabad. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

26th March 2023, 11:53 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) in Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha College of Agriculture, Aurangabad?

Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha College of Agriculture, Aurangabad offers admission to BSc(Animal Husbandry and Dairying) course based on the marks obtained in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The CET is usually conducted in the month of May every year.

Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and/or Mathematics as subjects are eligible to appear for the CET.

The application process for the CET usually starts in the month of January and the last date for submission of the application form is in the month of March. You can visit the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra for more information about the CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?