19th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

I want to get admission in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore for studying BA(International Hospitality Administration). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BA course. Please reply to me immediately.

15th May 2021, 03:31 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Admission procedure to study BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore can be seen below.

You can get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score.

There is no need to appear any entrance to get admission.

For application submission visit official website given below.
https://www.presidencycollege.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?