8th February 2016, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?

I am IT working profession want to LLB in Bangalore through correspondence only. Please let us know correspondence course colleges details. Is Correspondence llb is recognized by Govt. as regular course?
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering LLB through correspondence? Provide details for the same
  2. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  5. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  9. Is LLB correspondence recognized for further studies?
  10. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  12. Colleges or schools offering correspondence course for 2nd PUC?
  13. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  14. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  15. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  16. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  18. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
15th July 2016, 07:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?

Yes, even candidates having LLB in correspondence are eligible to appear for various entrance examination to get jobs or for higher studies.

So, it is recognised by Government and you can pursue the course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

There is no age limit to pursue course in correspondence and list of some of the best university which offer the course in correspondence are :-

Kashmir university.

Sikkim Manipal.

Dr. Ambedkar university.

IGNOU.
6th June 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?

I AM MEDIA STUDENT AND WANT TO PURSUE LLB AS CORRESPONDENCE . SO CAN I APPLY FOR THIS ? IF YES THEN WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I GO?
13th June 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to join LLB through distance learning from IGNOU. I've completed my graduation in B.A. with English subject.
Please send me the list of colleges in Gujarat on my mail address.
[email protected]
14th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a Retired Oil Co Professional and want to join LLB course Part time / Correspondence in Mumbai. Please guide me on the process of joining this course
4th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

After completing llb through correspondence shall I enroll in Bar council and practice.
6th September 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

After correspondence LLB course completed,can I eligible for competitive judicial service?
27th May 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to do distance LLB3 year course , i have completed my Msc. I am in service cant do regular college,tell me distance college. In maharashtra center please at. [email protected]
23rd October 2018, 05:07 PM
maanshic

What killed any and all interest for me was the virtual assistant. It's email, we don't need a nanny built into every app. I swear people get lazier and lazier every day. Are you facing issues while sending or receiving emails in your AOL mail account? then contact Delete AOL Account. The team of AOL Technical support service providers believes in serving with best of resources.
23rd June 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

We at Epson Printer Support have a splendid reputation of being the satisfactory Epson repair center inside the market for supplying our clients with the fine in magnificence offerings. Our particularly skilled professionals can handle any printer associated trouble and troubleshoot it with quick solutions. We have a toll unfastened helpline range 1-877-760-6111 at which you can name to clarify your printer worries and avail smooth and quick answers from our experts.
https://www.epsonprintersupport247.com/how-to-fix-epson-printer-problems-with-wi-fi-connection/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?