19th August 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

26th March 2023, 11:54 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(International Hospitality Administration) in Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore offers admission to the BA(International Hospitality Administration) course based on the candidate's performance in the following entrance exams:

1. PCHM CET: It is the entrance exam conducted by the college itself for admission to various undergraduate courses, including BA(IHA).

2. NCHM JEE: National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to hotel management courses across India.

3. JEE Main: Joint Entrance Examination Main is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to various undergraduate courses, including hotel management.

4. UGAT: Undergraduate Aptitude Test is conducted by the All India Management Association for admission to various undergraduate courses, including hotel management.

Candidates can appear for any of the above entrance exams to get admission to BA(IHA) at Presidency College of Hotel Management, Bangalore. However, they must meet the eligibility criteria set by the college and score the minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam to be considered for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?