25th July 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join the Indian Institute of Professional Training for studying Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

27th July 2019, 02:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

=> The fee expenses of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is Rs.51630 per year.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 4 years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Vikas Nagar Kursi Road, Vikas Nagar
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
28th July 2019, 02:11 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training would be Rs.88,917 per year.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Biology as a main subject.

The admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is through entrance examination which is known as GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test).

The duration of of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 4 year with 8 Semesters.

You can visit the website http://www.iipt.co.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?