25th July 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Hello everyone, I want to do Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Indian Institute of Professional Training. I would like to know about the duration of this course. Kindly tell me the duration of this course so that I can apply for it.

27th July 2019, 02:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Indian Institute of Professional Training

The course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 4 years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Vikas Nagar Kursi Road, Vikas Nagar
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
27th July 2019, 08:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Course duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training are of 4 years.

Entrance exam accepted in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training are as follows:-
GPAT
NIPER JEE
28th July 2019, 01:58 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 4 year with 8 Semesters.

The admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is through entrance examination which is known as GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test).

You can visit the website http://www.iipt.co.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?