25th July 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy seats are available in the Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to take admission in Indian Institute of Professional Training for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy course. Can I know how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability asap.

27th July 2019, 02:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy seats are available in the Indian Institute of Professional Training?

Indian Institute of Professional Training

The total number of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy seats that are available in the Indian Institute of Professional Training is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

First Floor, Nidhi Complex, Vikas Nagar Kursi Road, Vikas Nagar
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
28th July 2019, 02:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy seats are available in the Indian Institute of Professional Training?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 45.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board with Biology as a main subject.

The admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Indian Institute of Professional Training is through entrance examination which is known as GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test).

You can visit the website http://www.iipt.co.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?