13th February 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Bachelor of Hotel Management from Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

18th February 2019, 07:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal:

Selection of the candidate to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal is on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination, Department Test (DT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/wgsha/programs/p...anagement.html
18th February 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do Bachelor of Hotel Management from Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in the Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. They have to clear the Departmental Test (DT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) for the admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in the Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Merit list will be prepared based on DT, GD, PI and marks scored in the qualifying examination for the admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in the Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?