13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Hotel Management seats are available in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my Bachelor of Hotel Management specialization from Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

18th February 2019, 06:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Hotel Management seats are available in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

There are total number of 180 Bachelor of Hotel Management seats available in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Candidates who have done 10+2 in any discipline with at least 46% aggregate marks from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management seats available in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 examination, Department Test (DT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/wgsha.html#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?