13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management stream which is available in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 06:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal is 4 years duration of course comprises of 8 semesters. Total program fee for Bachelor of Hotel Management course is around INR 11.9 lakhs. In order to get details regarding course structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management course offered in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal, you should visit the below mentioned PDF attachment.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://manipal.edu/wgsha.html#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHM - 2018 Course Structure.pdf(4.79 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?