13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

I want to join Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

18th February 2019, 06:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal conducts an entrance exam namely Department Test (DT) for selection of candidates to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to attend Department Test (DT) conducted by Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned official website link of institute.
https://manipal.edu/wgsha/programs/p...anagement.html
18th February 2019, 03:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Department Test (DT) for the admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in the Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Duration of the Bachelor of Hotel Management course is four years in the Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal. Bachelor of Hotel Management course includes: industrial training, regular seminars and workshops on various areas of management, students undergoing training in the attached training hotel and a six month compulsory training at a star rated hotel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?