23rd May 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture?

I want to get admission in Royal School of Architecture for studying Bachelor of Interior Design. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

25th May 2019, 04:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Royal School of Architecture for studying Bachelor of Interior Design. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

Aspirants can collect the application from The Assam Royal Global University and fill up the same & apply for the admission to study Bachelor of Interior Design in the Royal School of Architecture. Selected aspirants are informed about the date of personal interview. Based on their performance, admission offer letters are given. They have to pay the fees mentioned in the admission offer letter for the admission to study the Bachelor of Interior Design course in the Royal School of Architecture.
25th May 2019, 09:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture?

The admission to study Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture is completely on the basis of marks scored in entrance examinations.

You would need to give the entrance examination like NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
:-CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design)
:- NID (National Institute of Design) Entrance Test
:-CEPT (Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University) Entrance Test

After that need to visit the website https://rgu.ac/index.php and click on "Apply now" tab at the top of the page to fill the application form.

The admission is completely based on the number of seats vacant at the time of councelling.
26th May 2019, 02:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Interior Design at Royal School of Architecture is:-

==> You can download the application form from university website www.rgu.ac and click on 'Apply Now 2019' button.

==> Complete the application form with relevant enclosures and pay the application fee of Rs.1000.

==> You can scan the relevant documents and email the same to [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?