18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design from Newschool of Architecture & Design, California. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  2. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  3. Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  5. Scope of studying BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  6. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  7. Fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  8. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  9. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  11. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  13. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  15. Can I do interior designing courser if have taken commerce course without Maths?
  16. Eligibility criteria for M.Arch in digital architecture and urban planning
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?