3rd May 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) in MIHMCT-Chennai?

I want to join MIHMCT-Chennai for studying BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) from this institute.

6th May 2019, 06:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) in MIHMCT-Chennai?

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to study B.Sc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) course in MIHMCT-Chennai. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination are eligible to pursue B.Sc (Catering Science & Hotel Management) course. You can collect the application form directly from the institute office by paying Rs. 300/- and you need to submit the filled-in application form along with other required documents on or before last date of submission of application form.
7th May 2019, 12:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BSc(Catering Science & Hotel Management) in MIHMCT-Chennai?

The minimum percentage required to apply for B.Sc in Catering Science & Hotel Management in Madras Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Chennai is 55% from a recognized board.

You can get the Application forms and Prospectus from the office of the Madras Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology or through post by sending a Demand draft of Rs.300 in favor of MIHMCT payable at Chennai.

Contact Address:-

Madras Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
#60, Poonamallee High Road,
(Near Shiridi Sai Baba Temple),
Kattupakkam, Kumananchavadi,
Chennai - 600 056, INDIA.
7th May 2019, 01:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria of studying BSc in Catering Science & Hotel Management at MIHMCT (Madras Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology), Chennai is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with science stream, from a recognized board.

==> Candidate should have scored a minimum aggregate score of 50% in 10+2 for general candidate and for SC/ST it is 45% score.

I am also giving you the institute website that is www.mihmct.com for your reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?