18th May 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BArch from GITAM School of Architecture. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

22nd May 2019, 06:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture?

The admission procedure to study BArch at GITAM School of Architecture is:-

==> Candidate can visit the university website www.vspgsa.gitam.edu to apply online.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online through debit/credit card or net banking and submit the application.

==> The final selection to this course will be done on the basis of JEE MAIN/NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Entrance Examination score.
22nd May 2019, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in GITAM School of Architecture?

Admissions to B.Arch course in GITAM School of Architecture are done through NATA and JEE Main Paper-II examinations. You should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for B.Arch course admission in GITAM School of Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?